- Acquire a licensee for patent rights including USPTO 5,577,042
- Create a fork of the best of open source.
- Create a demonstration project around STEM based sewers and recycling solutions that support Erasing the Digital Divide in Urban America with 1,000 small businesses and 20,000 strategic stakeholder households.
- Carefully and objectively assess our products and services to ensure that they are in fact, innovative and unique [patented core with USPTO 5,577,042],
- It is not already commercially available to the government.
- Create a report on research on Part 15.6 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) which provides specific criteria that must be met before an unsolicited proposal can be submitted.
We will promote this program with the Taft STEM Parent Transforming Organization to the Federal Communications Commission [FCC] Chairman Julius Genachowski to talk about a Ohio based public/private partnership which will provides broadband and computers to families with children in the federal free school lunch program on a means tested basis.